Thursday, April 16, 2009

My EDM 310 Blog Assignments are Now Complete!

Well, fellow classmates, the semester is coming to an end. How sad! Can you sense the sarcasm?

I am going to miss seeing you all on Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:30. I'm going to miss Dr. Wakeman eating my food. I am going to miss Dr. Wakeman's humor, especially the one about me pretty much failing my midterm before I started it. I am going to miss getting scared when Dr. Wakeman's speakers are on and we don't know it. I am going to miss looking at Dr. Wakmean's sailboat on the edm310 blog. I am going to miss when Dr. Wakeman's computer has articles up in a different language.

I am going to miss everybody getting up in front of the class and feeling awkward when giving their powerpoint presentations. I am going to miss not understanding one thing that Dr. Wakeman does up on the big screen and then being lost for the next 10 minutes. I am going to miss talking into the little headset microphone thing for our podcast and playing it back and not sounding like myself. I am really going to miss doing four big project things the last 3 weeks of class.

I am going to miss looking up and seeing Amanda(Brooke) Williams across the way and facebook chatting her before class starts. I cracked myself up. I am going to miss looking across the way at Sean and shaking our heads about all the crap we have to do for school. I am going to miss Daphne asking me a billion questions because she is lost! =) I am going to miss Tommy trying to get us to download music in his powerpoint presentation. I am going to miss that guy behind me being way smarter than me.

As you can see, I will miss a lot of things! It's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment